Natglo

Default prevent table from spanning header and footer

I've created a table and for some reason it has spanned the header and
footer, instead of breaking across pages. Half of the content is now
obscured from view. How can I fix this situation?
Doug Robbins

From the Tools menu, select Options and then go to the View tab and check
the "White space between pages (Print view only)" box in the Print and Web
Layout options section of the dialog.

That may overcome your problem.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,