Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DK Norton DK Norton is offline

Default Comment boxes when using tables

Hello,

I am having trouble with the comment box not showing up in my Word document...

I got about hal way through my document review and the comment boxes stopped
popping up. We use tables for our report writing so all of the comments are
for items in tables...

I can open the review pane at the bottom of the page and see the comments
but they will not display on the page in the pop-up bubbles...any suggestions
for how to get them to show up?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DK Norton[_2_] DK Norton[_2_] is offline

I will check that, thanks. Would that cause the comment bubbles to stop
showing half way through the document?

Thanks again.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Do you have "ScreenTips" checked on the View tab of Tools | Options?

"DK Norton" DK wrote in message
Hello,

I am having trouble with the comment box not showing up in my Word

document...

I got about hal way through my document review and the comment boxes

stopped
popping up. We use tables for our report writing so all of the comments

are
for items in tables...

I can open the review pane at the bottom of the page and see the comments
but they will not display on the page in the pop-up bubbles...any

suggestions
for how to get them to show up?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DK Norton[_2_] DK Norton[_2_] is offline

ScreenTips is checked.

Could this be a Table property issue of some sort?

I still need some advise on this.

Thanks,

DK Norton