Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default picture cannot be centered

The anchor shows that it is wrapped (not In Line With Text) and anchored to
the paragraph the symbol is next to.

http://word.mvps.org

"rae" wrote in message
I'm trying to move a picture but it has a little anchor picture next to it
and no matter what I do, it refuses to budge. There are several other
pictures on the page but they do not have the little anchor and are easy
move. How do I eliminate the little anchor before I go totally ballistic?
Nearly an hour wasted already.