Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
kyla

Default Still cannot disable "Do not check spelling and grammar"

Asked for help once before; tried suggested advice of "Ctrl A |Tools |
Language | Set Language, and cleared check box for 'do not check spelling &
grammar'," which gave me same results of "spellcheck completed except for
text marked 'do not check'." It has happened again on another document, both
of which are purely text, no graphics or commands of any kind.

How do I disable spell check? cborland Microsoft Word Help 6 April 29th 09 07:50 PM
automatically check German spelling and grammar? Hayes G. New Users 1 February 27th 05 04:38 AM
can't get word to spell check. Have switched on in spelling optio. garfield-n-odie New Users 2 February 8th 05 10:20 PM
Spelling Check kiran New Users 2 December 1st 04 07:25 AM
How do you make a template check spelling Baffled Microsoft Word Help 1 November 29th 04 09:07 PM