SAM&MAS SAM&MAS is offline
Junior Member

Question How do I enclose in brackets a specific part of multiple paragraphs, in WORD Document

How do I enclose in brackets a specific part of multiple paragraphs, in a WORD Document? The only thing that unites them is the equal sign '='
(Where '*.* 'is any number of letters, and '...' any number of words)

It looks like:

*.* = *.*
*.* = *.*
*.* = *.*
*.* = *.*
*.* = *.*

and I want the list to look like this:

(*.*) = *.*
(*.*) = *.*
(*.*) = *.*
(*.*) = *.*

How can I do this

Thank you

Last edited by SAM&MAS : January 23rd 19 at 01:26 PM
SAM&MAS SAM&MAS is offline
Junior Member

The solution from the previous post (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?t=63253) that was kindly provided by Jezbel works well '

Find: ^p
Replace: ]^p[

, the only thing it closes in brackets all paragraph and I need the only the first part of its, which coming before an equal sign.

I would appreciate if you could help me on this...

Last edited by SAM&MAS : January 28th 19 at 12:57 PM