~D~

Default Drawing Object not appearing

Word2003
WindowsXP

Simple:

Insert, Object

Selected the object and all I get is a blank box..no picture. My "Print and
Web Layout Options, Drawing Objects" is checked in Tools|Options|View.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Dawn Crosier

See if you get the same results when you Insert - Picture -
from file.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and
questions to the newsgroup so that others can learn as well.