Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

Default How to fill out the form

This NG might not be a proper place to ask this question.
Will be happy if you guide me where to ask.
I have a form in Adobe Acrobat pdf format.
I want to fill it out in computer and email.
I don't know how can I input text in Adobe Acrobat pdf file.
So I copy the image of form and pasted to word and used Textbox to fill the
fields, but the quality of the image is not acceptable. Is there any way to
raise the quality or even a better method to fill the form?

--

Very Sincerely Yours

Rasoul Khoshravan Azar