Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
k0s

Default Page Layout Still Incorrect

Hi,

The page layout issue still plagues me. I have used all the information
provided to me such as:
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/shar...matChange.html
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TextReflow.htm

But the document continues to not be the issue, but it seems to be my
machine. The document seems to display fine on a laptop of mine, but on my
desktop it still gives an issue. I have sent the document around and it
seems to be fine on everyone's end but mine.

Is there a way to find out whats going on? I have checked every possible
setting within Word I could think of (such as the Auto-formatting) but to no
avail. I have tried getting the original .dot file used to create the file,
but that dint help either. I checked to see if there were page breaks in the
document and there were not, and still the problem existed. I then put in
page breaks and that dint help either.

Any ideas?