Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
crandell5 crandell5 is offline

Default How do I add "borderless photo" to the paper size window?

I have a document with "cut and pasted" backgrounds with text on top that I
would like printed with NO white border. I (thought I) fixed this by going to
File, Page Setup, Paper, Paper SIze, and selecting "borderless photo" in an 8
x 11.5 size. Now I need to reprint it, and the "borderless photo" option is
GONE!! There are Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, etc choices, but I can't
find another suitable fix. Can anyone help me print this document with NO
white borders?

Also, I tied to add automatic page numbers in a footer, however, these are
buried "behind" the background and I can't bring them forward, as all the
pages already have a pasted backgound and text over that. Any ideas?
Thanks so much for reading!

How to make custom paper sizes work? LurfysMa Page Layout 4 January 7th 06 04:37 PM
Paper size in print changes when the file is move to another computer Rasoul Khoshravan Azar New Users 1 October 31st 05 10:00 PM
Paper size in print changes when the file is move to another computer Rasoul Khoshravan Azar Page Layout 1 October 31st 05 10:00 PM
Paper size Caz Page Layout 3 July 25th 05 11:24 PM
how do I change paper size in page setup wayne Page Layout 1 March 23rd 05 07:20 AM