Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sean sean is offline

Default Hyperlink: No program is registered to open this file.

When I click on a hyperlink I get this message: No program is registered to
open this file. Any ideas on how to make that happen? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It depends on what the type of file is. Because of where this message was
posted, I presume the hyperlink is in Word. Right-click on the hyperlink and
choose Edit Hyperlink so you can inspect the link to see what kind of file
is referenced. That should give you an idea of what program you would need
to install to be able to handle the file.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible