Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RobertD RobertD is offline

Default How do I set up a form using pop up boxes?

What I'm actually trying to do is create a form in which repeating
information will automatically print in similar form spots. For example, if
I have a person's name at the beginning of the form, and in the middle, I
only want to type it in once. I've tried this using { Ref "x"}, but it
didn't work. I can't use the same bookmark name either. Is there a way to
have the user enter in the information needed into a pop-up box, and have it
automatically be placed where it should be placed? Keep in mind, I have NO
PROGRAMMING knowledge at all. That being said, is there a program in Word
2007 that will allow me to write a macro, if necessary, without having any
knowledge of macro writing? (Kind of a like an easy to understand "Macro
Wizard"? It doens't HAVE to be a macro, or anytyhing like that, it just
needs to be easy to do. I appreciate any assistance.