Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Keith

Default line spacing

I have a very large number of documents in a several folders. When they were
created I had single line spacing. Due to an after thought I now want to
print them with 1.5 or 2 line spacing. Is there an easy way to apply a
command globally to the folder for printing or will I have to open each
document and then alter each one and then print it.
--
Keith Perkins
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Hilight your text and you can use the following shortcuts to change the
spacing:

CTRL + 1 = single space
CTRL + 5 = 1 and a half space
CTRL+ 2 = double space
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Keith" wrote:

I have a very large number of documents in a several folders. When they were
created I had single line spacing. Due to an after thought I now want to
print them with 1.5 or 2 line spacing. Is there an easy way to apply a
command globally to the folder for printing or will I have to open each
document and then alter each one and then print it.
--
Keith Perkins

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

The following article should give you an idea on how to access all the
files in a folder (but of course you don't need the code for find and
replace):

How to Find & ReplaceAll on a batch of documents in the same folder
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/BatchFR.htm

If you need assistance you'd better ask in a programming newsgroup.

[Alternatively, as Carol suggested, do it manually, using the
appropriate keyboard shortcut.]

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP