Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.drawing.graphics,microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs,microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
T. Wise

Default Draw one box around 4 columns?

I have a document that consists of one landscape page with four vertical
columns. I would like to draw a box around the document. In Word 2003 if I
go into Format/Borders & Shading and create a border, it creates 4 boxes:
one around each column.

How do I get one box that will go around all four columns?