Lana

Default Adobe PDF and Table of Contents links

The links in my Table of Contents do not work after converting the 2003 Word
file to Adobe PDF. This worked in Word 2000. Help if you can. Thanks.
Chuck Davis

Sorry Lana, it didn't work in Word 2000 either. If you are using Adobe
Acrobat (not the reader) 6.0, you can create links to pages, e-mail and
websites after the PDF has been created.

If you are trying to click on the TOC in Word 2003, hold down the Ctrl key
and click on the TOC entry.
"Lana" wrote in message
The links in my Table of Contents do not work after converting the 2003
Word
file to Adobe PDF. This worked in Word 2000. Help if you can. Thanks.

Jean-Guy Marcil

Lana was telling us:
Lana nous racontait que :

The links in my Table of Contents do not work after converting the
2003 Word file to Adobe PDF. This worked in Word 2000. Help if you
can. Thanks.

After installing Word 2003, have you checked your Adobe converting options
from the Adobe toolbar in Word?
Make sure you check the "Convert cross-references and table of contents to
link" option under the Word tab in the Acrobat PDFMaker dialog box.

What version of Acrobat?

--
Salut!
_______________________________________

Jean-Guy Marcil

Chuck Davis was telling us:
Chuck Davis nous racontait que :

Sorry Lana, it didn't work in Word 2000 either. If you are using Adobe
Acrobat (not the reader) 6.0, you can create links to pages, e-mail
and websites after the PDF has been created.

Sorry Chuck, but it has been working since at least Acrobat Writer 5.0 and
Word 97...

--
Salut!