Mail merge with several conditions

Old May 31st 18, 07:09 AM
Etheldawg Etheldawg is offline

Smile Mail merge with several conditions

Hi all,

I hope someone can help me. I cannot figure out how to get this to work. I need to have three different signatures based on the amount of a gift and some other information.

If the gift is $1000 and below, the signature is person 1.
If the gift is between $1001 and $2500, the signature is person 2.
If the gift is $2501 and above, or the gift is from a board member or is an employee, the signature is person 3.

Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance!
Old June 1st 18, 09:05 PM
Charles K. Kenyon Charles K. Kenyon is offline
Member

Originally Posted by Etheldawg View Post
Hi all,

I hope someone can help me. I cannot figure out how to get this to work. I need to have three different signatures based on the amount of a gift and some other information.

If the gift is $1000 and below, the signature is person 1.
If the gift is between $1001 and $2500, the signature is person 2.
If the gift is $2501 and above, or the gift is from a board member or is an employee, the signature is person 3.

Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance!
Use an IF field.
http://www.addbalance.com/usersguide...s.htm#IF_field
Old July 17th 18, 10:22 AM
kenkoiii kenkoiii is offline

Bienvenue vous deux bouncing balls game and red ball