sphilip

Default print window appear behind the active word doc

my machine has win2k pro with o2k pro. when i work on a word document & give
a print command, the print window appear behind the main active window & this
keeps flashing. I have to minimise the main word document to view the print
window.

how can i get it to open as an active window?

the printer is on the LAN.

please advice.

cheers