vik19wb vik19wb is offline
Junior Member

Default calculate Age given Date of Birth in a word document

I am trying to calculate the age, given the date of birth, in a word document. The 'date of birth' is bookmarked, and at the same location in each document.

I have the formula for calculating this in an excel sheet, and the formula being: =DATEDIF(A2,TODAY(),"Y") & " Years"

However, it is not working in a word document.

This is what I tried:
word quickparts field formula =DATEDIF(thedateofbirth,TODAY(),"Y")& " Years

and I get the error message - !Syntax Error, (

Please help.