Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TiLK TiLK is offline

Default Language of templates in Microsoft Office Online

Hi.

Im using czrech localization of Microsoft Office 2007. In Microsoft Word I
wanted to use one of templates availible on Microsoft Office Online. Its
possible to get them right from the menu in Word. How can I setup to download
slovak templates instead of czech ones? When I enter internet site, there are
slovak templates as well, I just need to make Word to get those instead of
templates in czech language.

How to do it?
Thx a lot

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Are the regional settings of Windows set to Slovak?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"TiLK" wrote:

Hi.

Im using czrech localization of Microsoft Office 2007. In Microsoft Word I
wanted to use one of templates availible on Microsoft Office Online. Its
possible to get them right from the menu in Word. How can I setup to download
slovak templates instead of czech ones? When I enter internet site, there are
slovak templates as well, I just need to make Word to get those instead of
templates in czech language.

How to do it?
Thx a lot

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TiLK TiLK is offline

Yes. There is setup slovak language.

€žStefan Blom" napĂ*sal (napĂ*sala):

"TiLK" wrote:

Hi.

Im using czrech localization of Microsoft Office 2007. In Microsoft Word I
wanted to use one of templates availible on Microsoft Office Online. Its
possible to get them right from the menu in Word. How can I setup to download
slovak templates instead of czech ones? When I enter internet site, there are
slovak templates as well, I just need to make Word to get those instead of
templates in czech language.

How to do it?
Thx a lot

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

By default, the Office web site is in the language of your regional settings.
If this isn't working for you, explicitly choose the correct language; then
the templates should have that language set.

As far as I can tell (without knowing the language),
http://office.microsoft.com/sk-sk/te...CL100632981051 links to Slovak templates.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"TiLK" wrote:

Hi.

Im using czrech localization of Microsoft Office 2007. In Microsoft Word I
wanted to use one of templates availible on Microsoft Office Online. Its
possible to get them right from the menu in Word. How can I setup to download
slovak templates instead of czech ones? When I enter internet site, there are
slovak templates as well, I just need to make Word to get those instead of
templates in czech language.

How to do it?
Thx a lot

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Note also that if you were looking for a *specific* template, I suppose it
might not be available in all languages.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"TiLK" wrote:

Yes. There is setup slovak language.

"Stefan Blom" napísal (napísala):

"TiLK" wrote:

Hi.

Im using czrech localization of Microsoft Office 2007. In Microsoft
Word I
wanted to use one of templates availible on Microsoft Office Online.
Its
possible to get them right from the menu in Word. How can I setup to
download
slovak templates instead of czech ones? When I enter internet site,
there are
slovak templates as well, I just need to make Word to get those
instead of
templates in czech language.

How to do it?
Thx a lot

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TiLK TiLK is offline

Thats what I need to know, how to choose the correct language manualy. Could
you please describe me the way how to do it?

"TiLK" wrote:

Hi.

Im using czrech localization of Microsoft Office 2007. In Microsoft Word I
wanted to use one of templates availible on Microsoft Office Online. Its
possible to get them right from the menu in Word. How can I setup to download
slovak templates instead of czech ones? When I enter internet site, there are
slovak templates as well, I just need to make Word to get those instead of
templates in czech language.

How to do it?
Thx a lot

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Starting from http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx, "United
States" is listed at the top of the web page. Click "(change)" and choose
your preferred language.

Note also that "en-us" in the link stands for English (US). You can make use
of this logic. For example, "sv-se" would display pages in Swedish.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"TiLK" wrote:

Hi.

Im using czrech localization of Microsoft Office 2007. In Microsoft
Word I
wanted to use one of templates availible on Microsoft Office
Online. Its
possible to get them right from the menu in Word. How can I setup
to download
slovak templates instead of czech ones? When I enter internet site,
there are
slovak templates as well, I just need to make Word to get those
instead of
templates in czech language.

How to do it?
Thx a lot

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TiLK TiLK is offline

oh no thats not what I talk about. I mean how to get those templates from
Microsoft Office Word, not from web browser. THats why I made this thread.

"TiLK" wrote:

Hi.

Im using czrech localization of Microsoft Office 2007. In Microsoft
Word I
wanted to use one of templates availible on Microsoft Office
Online. Its
possible to get them right from the menu in Word. How can I setup
to download
slovak templates instead of czech ones? When I enter internet site,
there are
slovak templates as well, I just need to make Word to get those
instead of
templates in czech language.

How to do it?
Thx a lot

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TiLK TiLK is offline

Of course I can. I can choose template in Microsoft Office Word 2007. I can
decide between build in templates or online templates source (Microsoft
Office Online). Than it loads templates over internet. Problem is, that it
shows czech templates instead of slovak ones (although there are same
templates in slovak language, when I check it with the browser).

€žSuzanne S. Barnhill" napĂ*sal (napĂ*sala):

"TiLK" wrote:

Hi.

Im using czrech localization of Microsoft Office 2007. In

Microsoft
Word I
wanted to use one of templates availible on Microsoft Office
Online. Its
possible to get them right from the menu in Word. How can I

setup
to download
slovak templates instead of czech ones? When I enter internet

site,
there are
slovak templates as well, I just need to make Word to get those
instead of
templates in czech language.

How to do it?
Thx a lot

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

OK, I see what you are trying to do. As far as I can tell, there is no way
to control which templates you see when you access online templates via
Office button | New. Instead, install the templates you do want (via your
web browser) on your local machine.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"TiLK" wrote:

Hi.

Im using czrech localization of Microsoft Office 2007. In
Microsoft
Word I
wanted to use one of templates availible on Microsoft Office
Online. Its
possible to get them right from the menu in Word. How can I
setup
to download
slovak templates instead of czech ones? When I enter internet
site,
there are
slovak templates as well, I just need to make Word to get those
instead of
templates in czech language.

How to do it?
Thx a lot

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Perhaps Word 2007 does this differently, but when I click on "Templates on
Office Online" in Word 2003, my browser (Internet Explorer) opens and goes
to the Office Template Gallery.

"TiLK" wrote in message
Of course I can. I can choose template in Microsoft Office Word 2007. I

can
decide between build in templates or online templates source (Microsoft
Office Online). Than it loads templates over internet. Problem is, that it
shows czech templates instead of slovak ones (although there are same
templates in slovak language, when I check it with the browser).

€žSuzanne S. Barnhill" napĂ*sal (napĂ*sala):

You asked about Microsoft Office Online. You can't access Microsoft

Office
Online without a browser.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"TiLK" wrote:

Hi.

Im using czrech localization of Microsoft Office 2007. In

Microsoft
Word I
wanted to use one of templates availible on Microsoft

Office
Online. Its
possible to get them right from the menu in Word. How can I

setup
to download
slovak templates instead of czech ones? When I enter

internet
site,
there are
slovak templates as well, I just need to make Word to get

those
instead of
templates in czech language.

How to do it?
Thx a lot

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TiLK TiLK is offline

I see. Anyway Im glad that we found out what Im trying to get the anwer for
:-) Maybe somebody else will know the solution. Probably its some kind of bug
(or developers expected that nobody will use different lokalization and write
text in different language as is his moder language :-).

"TiLK" wrote:

Hi.

Im using czrech localization of Microsoft Office 2007. In
Microsoft
Word I
wanted to use one of templates availible on Microsoft Office
Online. Its
possible to get them right from the menu in Word. How can I
setup
to download
slovak templates instead of czech ones? When I enter internet
site,
there are
slovak templates as well, I just need to make Word to get those
instead of
templates in czech language.

How to do it?
Thx a lot

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TiLK TiLK is offline

if you read the fist message I posted, you would know that it always worked
well in browser. But I asked how to get them inside the Word.