Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Goegre Goegre is offline

Default "Draft watermark

I am using Office Professional 2007 and when I put the "DRAFT" watermark into
my document it shows up fine onscreen. The printed document only shows
either "RF" or DAT" is there something I am missing..I have resized the font
moved margins...is me or possibly the printer?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

It's your printer. The Draft watermark uses a semi transparency setting
which is often misinterpreted by your printer. To correct: use the Custom
Watermark command and deselect the Semitransparent option.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"Goegre" wrote in message
I am using Office Professional 2007 and when I put the "DRAFT" watermark
into
my document it shows up fine onscreen. The printed document only shows
either "RF" or DAT" is there something I am missing..I have resized the
font
moved margins...is me or possibly the printer?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

You're welcome. Glad to hear it's working for you. :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Goegre" wrote in message
I am using Office Professional 2007 and when I put the "DRAFT" watermark
into
my document it shows up fine onscreen. The printed document only shows
either "RF" or DAT" is there something I am missing..I have resized the
font
moved margins...is me or possibly the printer?

word03; "Draft" watermark; removed fm doc, can't get off pg 1; ?? TGilboy Page Layout 8 March 8th 10 01:08 PM
"Draft" Watermark JVMartin Page Layout 3 June 22nd 07 04:21 PM
Can I change the default view from "print layout" to "draft?" Dick DeManss Microsoft Word Help 4 April 23rd 07 04:42 AM
When printing watermark "Draft", 1 pg doc, it prints "D A T or " R wayne Page Layout 2 May 11th 06 10:12 PM
Cannot Remove "Draft" Watermark...!!! Rags Page Layout 6 July 5th 05 03:49 PM