Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
mclook113 mclook113 is offline

Default Document formatted for book fold layout will not print.

My page is in landscape, and formatted for book fold layout. It will not
print (HP 1350 printer). Just a blank page exits the printer. I'm using
Windows Vista and Microsoft Office 2007 for Vista.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

Try HP support
HP All-in-One Product Family - Windows OS: The All-in-One Will Not Print
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/d...=45411&lang=en

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/