Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lloyd

Default Footnote Reference style conflict

I'm troubleshooting a document in which the footnote references in the body
of the document are inconsistently formatted. Some are superscripted with
12pt Times New Roman and a style name of "Footnote Reference + 12 pt", while
others are not superscripted and are 10pt Times New Roman with a style name
of "Footnote Reference."

Neither of these formattings are the default style, and I'd like to reformat
them to be the default footnote reference style which I believe is 10pt
superscripted Times New Roman.

Is there an easy way to strip the bogus formatting from these footnote
references and reapply the default style. There are 420 footnotes in the
document so, I'm looking for a solution that doesn't require fixing them one
by one.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Lloyd