Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LoreJ LoreJ is offline

Default When I click on the name of a saved document, another one appears

I typed a document in Word, saved it, and when I clicked on the name the next
day a different document appeared. How can I get my document back?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Clicked on the name where? If you clicked on it in the recent file list and
a different document appeared, and you don't have another file on your hard
drive of the same name, then you have saved a document over your original
document and there is no way back .... unless you have a backup.