Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Judy F. Judy F. is offline

Default How do I change print layout back to one page?

When I was reviewinga 21 page document in Print Preview, it changed to all
small pages on the Print Preview Screen and I cannot get back to Print Layout
with each page showing separately even when I close Print Preview and go back
to the Document I am working on.
I am woring in Microsoft Office Word 2003.
Thanks,
JF

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

"Judy F." wrote:

When I was reviewinga 21 page document in Print Preview, it changed to all
small pages on the Print Preview Screen

Can't you change the zoom value in the print preview window?

and I cannot
get back to Print Layout
with each page showing separately even when I close Print Preview and go back
to the Document I am working on.

What do you mean by "with each page showing separately"? Are they displayed
all at the same time? Again, what is the zoom vlaue in the Print layout
window?

I am woring in Microsoft Office Word 2003.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Judy F.[_2_] Judy F.[_2_] is offline

The problem occurs when I close print preview and go back to the document and
go to print layout under view. It shows all 21 pages with small #'s down the
side. There is no zoom feature because I am not in print preview. However,
I was in print preview when this happened.
I can go to normal layout, but I want to see my header/footer etc. so this
doesn't work well for me.

"Jean-Guy Marcil" wrote:

"Judy F." wrote:

When I was reviewinga 21 page document in Print Preview, it changed to all
small pages on the Print Preview Screen

Can't you change the zoom value in the print preview window?

and I cannot
get back to Print Layout
with each page showing separately even when I close Print Preview and go back
to the Document I am working on.

What do you mean by "with each page showing separately"? Are they displayed
all at the same time? Again, what is the zoom vlaue in the Print layout
window?

I am woring in Microsoft Office Word 2003.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Judy F.[_2_] Judy F.[_2_] is offline

I changed it to 100%, but when I close it and go back to the document,
View?Print Layout, I get the 21 pages.

"Judy F." Judy wrote in message
When I was reviewinga 21 page document in Print Preview, it changed to all
small pages on the Print Preview Screen and I cannot get back to Print
Layout
with each page showing separately even when I close Print Preview and go
back
to the Document I am working on.
I am woring in Microsoft Office Word 2003.
Thanks,
JF

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Judy F.[_2_] Judy F.[_2_] is offline

No, it is print layout. I just went to thumbnails and all the small paes
show o the left side of the screen, but the 21 small paes show whenever I go
to Print Layout. The only way I can make changes to this doc is in the
Normal view, hense, no header/footer etc. showing.

"Judy F." Judy wrote in message
When I was reviewinga 21 page document in Print Preview, it changed to
all
small pages on the Print Preview Screen and I cannot get back to Print
Layout
with each page showing separately even when I close Print Preview and
go
back
to the Document I am working on.
I am woring in Microsoft Office Word 2003.
Thanks,
JF

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Judy F.[_2_] Judy F.[_2_] is offline

I had it set at 100%, but that did not change the display of the 21 small
pages. THEN, someone else in my office played around with it and clicked on
the zoom 100% again and the print layout screen went back to the one page.
So it works again, I have no idea what went wrong or why it worked on the
second click on the 100% zoom.
Thanks for your help.