Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Karanja

Default Column Breaks for Illustrations in 2 Column Table

Hello Folks:

I am generating a Word 2002 document in which I have used a 2 column table
thoughout as a format. I want to execute a column break (continuous?) so I
can add illustrations between text of one section and continue entering text,
following the illustration, in the next sections. I've completed the steps to
enter a column break (click on insert; select break; select continuous) but
don't get what I expected. Question #1: If I have my cursor placed in the
middle of the page 10, where should the break occur - where should I expect
the break to be placed? Question #2: Should I expect to see a break/gap
appear in the middle of page 10's columns vertical boundry lines where I can
place my illustration? If so, I'm not getting this result. How do I acheive
this, what's the best approach to get the break I need for my illustrations?

Regards,
--
Karanja