Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
jmiller8 jmiller8 is offline

Default repeat header rows of a table when the table has section breaks

Background:
I have a document that is a long table that goes on for several pages and
has to be form field protected. Unfortuantly, in one part of the document I
also have to be able to use bold, italics, underline, etc; which word will
not allow in form fields. I had to insert section breaks and only protect
certain sections of the document in order to be able to change the font
attributes in the areas that I needed.

My real question:
Since I have added these (continuous) section breaks the header rows of the
table that I had set to repeat on each page no longer will repeat on the
following pages. Does anyone have any suggestions.

What I have already tried:
I have already tried to cross reference these rows as a bookmark into the
header of pages 2 - ... but the information wont update when I edit the
information on the first page.