Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Guocera Guocera is offline

Default How do I make PPT slides bigger when sending to word?

Using office 2003, trying to send powerpoint presentation to word to create
student booklets, however when I send them to word, the slides are only small
and have dificulty reading them, anyway you can make them bigger. P.S. from
what I can gather it has to be transfered to word so that I can edit slides,
i.e. take answers away from questions so that students can fill them in. I
was hoping that you could somehow click on the first slide in Word, somehow
select all in the document and when you drag on a corner it would increase
the size of them all, but having no luck, any help out there?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?R3VvY2VyYQ==?=,

Using office 2003, trying to send powerpoint presentation to word to create
student booklets, however when I send them to word, the slides are only small
and have dificulty reading them, anyway you can make them bigger. P.S. from
what I can gather it has to be transfered to word so that I can edit slides,
i.e. take answers away from questions so that students can fill them in. I
was hoping that you could somehow click on the first slide in Word, somehow
select all in the document and when you drag on a corner it would increase
the size of them all, but having no luck, any help out there?

The better place to ask this might be the Powerpoint newsgroup. I know one
person over there has a tool to make this kind of export more flexible...

However, if you view the slides in the "sorter", click on one and copy, then
paste into Word, do you get something you can work with?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Guocera Guocera is offline

Thanks Cindy, I did try copying over from the slide sorter view, but
unfortunately, you have to size each slide as you do, so will try your
original suggestion of posting this query on the Powerpoint newsgroup.

Thanks Again

"Cindy M." wrote:

Hi ?B?R3VvY2VyYQ==?=,

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?R3VvY2VyYQ==?=,

I did try copying over from the slide sorter view, but
unfortunately, you have to size each slide as you do, so will try your
original suggestion of posting this query on the Powerpoint newsgroup.

You could try using Ctrl+click to select them all, then resize them in
one go. Still not perfect, but perhaps a bit better :-)