Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ocbizlaw ocbizlaw is offline

Default Where is "view header" and "view footer" in the idiotic new menus

It is so stupid that I have to spend hours on this idiocy.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Just like in previous versions, you can double-click on the header or
footer area while in Print Layout view to access the header or footer.

Or you can add the Edit Header and Edit Footer commands to your Quick
Access Toolbar by clicking on Office Button | Word Options | Customize |
Choose commands from: Popular Commands | Edit Header | Add | Edit Footer

ocbizlaw wrote:

It is so stupid that I have to spend hours on this idiocy.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ocbizlaw ocbizlaw is offline

Default Where is "view header" and "view footer" in the idiotic new me

Unlike 2003, I can't find a simple place where I can click "print layout"
where is that.

Why can't Microsoft just leave well enough alone. I wonder what the total
loss of productivity will be as a result of 2007.

Thanks for the tip on word options though. That one I can work with.

ocbizlaw wrote:

It is so stupid that I have to spend hours on this idiocy.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

http://office.microsoft.com/assistan...HA100744321033

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

ocbizlaw wrote:

It is so stupid that I have to spend hours on this idiocy.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

View | Print Layout, just like in 2003.

ocbizlaw wrote:

It is so stupid that I have to spend hours on this idiocy.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ocbizlaw ocbizlaw is offline

This will help a lot. Thanks. I wish I didn't have to use this to find
something that shouldn't have been hidden by microsoft in the first place but
this will help lessen the time wasted.

ocbizlaw wrote:

It is so stupid that I have to spend hours on this idiocy.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I had that site save long before I was using 2007. Never hurts to have good
sites saved.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]