Lora

Default File name in black type instead of blue? Can't find file!

Some of my Word files have gone missing. I can still see the file names in my
folder, but they names are in black type instead of blue and when I try to
open them, I get a "file not found" message. However, the file name still
says there are MB in the document (it's not "empty"). Have I lost my
documents? How can I get them back?
PopS

OS?
Word version?