Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brum Geoff Brum Geoff is offline

Default how do i set up a weekly multi-employee timesheet?

I need to set up a weekly timesheet, with around 20 employees on it. I need
to be able to enter start and finish times for each day, some shifts are
overnight so will cross between 2 days. How can I do this without having to
enter massive formulas for each days total hours worked? I can use office,
excel or access
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

I would definitely not use Word (which the newsgroup relates to).
You could you Excel, I have in the past and it can be quite flexible, and I
have created such in the past. But generally I steer well away from
timesheets as best I can ;-)
All the best.
DeanH

"Brum Geoff" wrote:

I need to set up a weekly timesheet, with around 20 employees on it. I need
to be able to enter start and finish times for each day, some shifts are
overnight so will cross between 2 days. How can I do this without having to
enter massive formulas for each days total hours worked? I can use office,
excel or access

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

As Dean suggested, Excel is a far better way to go. You don't mention what
version of Office you're using, but if 2003 or prior launch Excel & go to
File New where [I believe] you'll find timesheet templates available.
Additional templates are available from the MS web site:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/te...172771033.aspx

If using 2007 go to Office Button New & have a look at the timesheet
templates there.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones