Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Will Flanagan Will Flanagan is offline

Default Is there a way of automatically converting Word docs to wikimedia

Does anyone know of a way of automatically converting a Word document (which
contains end notes) to a Wikimedia file for uploading to Wikipedia? I am
running MS Word 2007.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
p0 p0 is offline

On 31 jan, 16:51, Will Flanagan
wrote:
Does anyone know of a way of automatically converting a Word document (which
contains end notes) to a Wikimedia file for uploading to Wikipedia? * I am
running MS Word 2007.

Using Word, you could save your document as "filtered" HTML and then
use the HTML2Wiki converter.

Yves