TD

Default label template for avery label L7179?

I'm trying to find a template within Word for Avery label L7179 - does anyone
know where I can find it? I can find just about every other template but not
this one.

Thanks for your help.
Jay Freedman

TD wrote:
I'm trying to find a template within Word for Avery label L7179 -
does anyone know where I can find it? I can find just about every
other template but not this one.

Thanks for your help.

You can download a "template" -- actually, a document saved in RTF format --
at http://www.avery.co.uk/uk1/downloads...xfilelabel.zip.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Avery Label Template Locations GoBonnieGo Microsoft Word Help 2 October 12th 05 04:13 PM
In Word, the label template has disappeared - it's now blank! Stymied in Tacoma Microsoft Word Help 2 August 2nd 05 09:01 PM
Word template for Avery 2181 file folder label... Julie Williams Mailmerge 1 January 15th 05 11:41 AM
Label Template ll Microsoft Word Help 1 December 21st 04 01:39 AM
Label Template ll Microsoft Word Help 1 December 20th 04 06:05 PM