Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
S. Violin S. Violin is offline

Default What is this message...

What is the message: "The number must be between 1 and 600."? I get this
message when trying to use the Format, Font feature in a document that I am
editing - that was prepared by someone else. The document is 71 pages and I
get this message on page 28. Prior to page 28, I have no problem using the
Format, Font feature. After that I get this message.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

It's a bad setting in the Scale box of the Format Font Character spacing
dialog. See
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...6a6674c6427573.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

S. Violin wrote:
What is the message: "The number must be between 1 and 600."? I get
this message when trying to use the Format, Font feature in a
document that I am editing - that was prepared by someone else. The
document is 71 pages and I get this message on page 28. Prior to
page 28, I have no problem using the Format, Font feature. After
that I get this message.

How go from e-mail message to Calendar without minimizing message vernont Microsoft Word Help 2 January 4th 07 12:39 AM
SQL Message Brenda Rueter Mailmerge 2 July 5th 06 08:30 PM
what does the message must be between 1 and 600 (ok) mean??!!! - Text Effect Problem Microsoft Word Help 1 January 18th 06 09:25 PM
SQL message David Mailmerge 1 September 5th 05 04:55 PM
A message LHG Microsoft Word Help 1 March 27th 05 04:33 PM