Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rw3399 rw3399 is offline

Default Word documents

I am a student who need to send a word document with .doc at the end in order
for the electronic system to recognise it. I've got word 2007 and when I have
tried to send a document it has the .docx file. Many thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Click the Office button, and then click Save As. In the Save As dialog box,
for "Save as type," choose "Word 97-2003 Document (*.doc)" and click Save.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP