Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dennis

Default How to insert a Drawing "arrow" in Word Doc?

Using 2003 up tp date

Am in a Word Doc and have set-to-view the Drawing tool bar.

I selected the "Arrow" button but all of the arrow options are greyed out.
The same is true for most of the Other Drawing options.

What configuration and/or other do-this-before-that setup am I missing?

TIA Dennis
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

This is a little misleading. You don't draw an arrow with that button; you
just format it. You must first draw a line, using the Line tool, then apply
arrowheads using the Arrow tool.

"Dennis" wrote in message
Using 2003 up tp date

Am in a Word Doc and have set-to-view the Drawing tool bar.

I selected the "Arrow" button but all of the arrow options are greyed out.
The same is true for most of the Other Drawing options.

What configuration and/or other do-this-before-that setup am I missing?

TIA Dennis

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dennis

Correcto!!

Thanks for the help

BTW, The MS WWW interface is not providing the option to "Rate" your reply
which would be "Yes" it helped