Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MicrosoftWordProblem* MicrosoftWordProblem* is offline

Default How do I make the signs disappear?

How do I make the paragraph sign disappear in microsoft word? Paragraph
signs show up when I hit the enter key and periods show up between words when
i press the space bar which is very annoying.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ChesterCoronel ChesterCoronel is offline

To hide those codes try pressing CTRL+*; or look for the paragraph button on
your standard/formatting toolbar.
--
Chester C. Coronel
Junior BSIT Student

"MicrosoftWordProblem*" wrote:

How do I make the paragraph sign disappear in microsoft word? Paragraph
signs show up when I hit the enter key and periods show up between words when
i press the space bar which is very annoying.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PlayingToAudienceOfOne PlayingToAudienceOfOne is offline

To to: Tools - Options - View - Formatting Marks
Check the options you want to see: Tab Characters, Spaces, Paragraph Marks,
Hidden Text, Optional Hyphens, ALL (you probably don't want ALL... that's
what the paragraph icon on your standard toolbar does... shows ALL)