Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gimpy Gimpy is offline

Default Highlight _ Delete

"technophobe" wrote:

How do I set my keyboard so that I can delete text by highlighting it, then
inputting text? In other words, when I want to change the text in an area, I
want to be able to highlight it and continue writing without having to press
delete.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
windoz windoz is offline

eeek! just posted a query but found this answer by searching on a different
key word from the one I tried before

thanks you!