Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Size matters Size matters is offline

Default Excel Worksheet Object resizes in Word when I edit/open it

I have pasted an Excel Worksheet Object into my Word document. I need to use
the Excel functions (filtering) on this object so it must be editable (either
within the Word doc or in separate Excel doc).
It works correctly however it resizes (expands) itself within Word when
edited or opened. Sometimes it returns to the correct size after a few
seconds but other times it does not and I can only fix it by using undo.

Do you know why it does this or what I can do to stop it from expanding?
Thanks.