Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
jay jay is offline

Default Curved Texts

In 2003 there was a method to cause the text line to curve for specific
appplications. I used it once or twice. Now with 2007 I can't find it. Is
it stilll used in 2007 and where do I find it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Insert Word Art

jay wrote:
In 2003 there was a method to cause the text line to curve for
specific appplications. I used it once or twice. Now with 2007 I
can't find it. Is it stilll used in 2007 and where do I find it?

swimmerchaprun swimmerchaprun is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay View Post
In 2003 there was a method to cause the text line to curve for specific
applications. I used it once or twice. Now with 2007 I can't find it. Is
it still used in 2007 and where do I find it?

In Microsoft Office Word you can arch or curve text easily. If you have a word:Mac 2011 you can do it this way:
1. Open WORD for MAC
2. Create new document or open existing document
3. Insert --Word Art
4. Type the text in the box that appears on your document.
5. There will be a "Format" Tab that appears once you have typed text in the box.
6. Select Format --then look for "A" with "Effects" Written below it. Select it.
7. Then scroll down and hover over transform. That will show you the different options you have for arched or curved text.