Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
broths1222 broths1222 is offline

Default My attachment shows up in wrong place.

I open a new letter and try to attach any file and it shows up in the body of
the letter rather than as an normal attachment.
--
Bryan R
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Attachments are appropriate to e-mail messages. How are you 'attaching'
files to your 'letter'?

broths1222 wrote:
I open a new letter and try to attach any file and it shows up in the
body of the letter rather than as an normal attachment.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

From http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...746711033.aspx

If your message format is HTML or Plain Text, the attachment will appear in
the Attach line below the Subject line. If your message format is Rich Text,
the attachment will appear in body of the message.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

broths1222 wrote:
I open a new letter and try to attach any file and it shows up in the
body of the letter rather than as an normal attachment.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
My_Friend My_Friend is offline

JoAnn Paules;260576 Wrote:

If your message format is HTML or Plain Text, the attachment will

appear in
the Attach line below the Subject line. If your message format is Rich

Text,
the attachment will appear in body of the message.

JoAnn, I have used previous versions and am now using Office 2003 and

have attached files years. In the last month I've also experienced the
attachments showing up in the "letter" field about 3/4's of the time.
Per your explaination; what has changed and how do I correct it.

Thank you in advance.

--
My_Friend
My_Friend's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?u=2021