Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
flygirl flygirl is offline

Default Word2003 need to restore default template

While attempting to copy and paste a table from SPSS into a word document, I
must have changed the template for a word document. I've searched this
website and can't seem to figure out how to solve the problem.

Right now, even though I have the page set up options configured to the
original Word 2003 margins, every new word file that I open is a mess. I get
these messages: "The margins of section 1 are set outside the printable area
of the page. Do you want to continue?" or "One or more margins are set
outside the printable ares of the page. Choose FIX button to increas teh
appropriate margins." I've pasted some old text into a new blank file and
when I go to print it and click on "FIX" the right side margin goes to 2.67"
even though I have page set up set for 1.25". If I hit "IGNORE" and then
print, text is missing on the right side of the paper. All I want is to go
back to the original template. I've been sloggin through old discussions of
this problem and just don't seem to be able to get things back to the
original template. Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See the article "Why is my "Blank Document" not blank? at:
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErr...ocNotBlank.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"flygirl" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Start by going to Format | Columns and clicking on the preset picture for
One, then clicking OK. If this solves the problem in the current document,
you need to make this change in Normal.dot (as described at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...cNotBlank.htm).

http://word.mvps.org