Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
whitby whitby is offline

Default Watermark prints in two parts

When I print the DRAFT watermark, it splits the word in two. On the first
page, the letters D A T print, and on the second page the letters R F print.

It shows as one word in the print preview.

I've changed the size, orientation, font, everything, but this continues.

What can I do?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

whitby wrote:
When I print the DRAFT watermark, it splits the word in two. On the
first page, the letters D A T print, and on the second page the
letters R F print.

It shows as one word in the print preview.

I've changed the size, orientation, font, everything, but this
continues.

What can I do?

In the Watermark dialog, uncheck the option for "Semitransparent". We've
never figured out what it's supposed to do, but it gives some printer
drivers a hard time.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman