Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jelle Jelle is offline

Default Word2007 hangs in 'Search' or 'Replace'

When using the 'search' or 'replace' function in Word 2007 (SP2), quite
frequently the program hangs and cannot be used anymore. It doesn't really
seem to matter what I search for, in which format it is, or how many searches
I already did in that document.
I hope someone already experienced a similar problem and could help me out?