Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
David David is offline

Default Spanish Auto Correct issues

I have auto-correct working for Spanish language settings. However, my issue
is that it does not catch all the missed accents on words (for example, some
words like "el" also have an accented form which is "él"). The problem is
that these words are not even underlined showing them to be incorrect, so at
times I miss them. I assume that this is a similar error to the problems
encountered in words such as "where" and "were" that Word does not generally
underline because they both seem correct. Simply, is there any feature I can
turn on (or off) on Word that will make auto-correct catch all words like
this or even just accented words in Spanish language settings? Thank you for
your time.