Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gerard Marin

Default hypertext link into header/footer

Hi,

Why I can't access to a hypertext link inserted into header/footer ?
How to proceed to have a active link ?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

You need to explain the problem further. Hyperlinks work in headers and
footers, but only when headers and footers are activated, of course.

"Gerard Marin" wrote in message
Hi,

Why I can't access to a hypertext link inserted into header/footer ?
How to proceed to have a active link ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

A header is a transient entity that is not part of the text layer of the
document. You'll have to think of some other way to achieve your aims -
whatever they may be.

.

Gerard Marin wrote:
Hi,

Why I can't access to a hypertext link inserted into header/footer ?
How to proceed to have a active link ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

Put the hyperlinked item in a text box or frame placed in the top or
bottom margin (but anchored to a paragraph in the body of the
document).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP