Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CKM CKM is offline

Default How can I eliminate on-screen crop marks?

I've made no changes to my Word options, but suddenly have what appear to be
printer's crop marks appearing at all four corners of my documents. They
only appear on the screen, not on the printed document.

Do you know what they are and how to turn them off?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See €śMargin marks or crop marks appear on each corner of the page when you
open a document in Word 2002 or in Word 2003€ť
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371