Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
RBL RBL is offline

Default printing dymo labels with word

I have a Dyno 400 printer and cannot get word to print the text properly. It
prints portrait regardless of what I do. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi RBL,

Check the printer's configuration (eg File|Print|Properties) and see if the printer can be set to its own interpretation of the page
orientation.

--
Cheers
macropod