Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Stars

Default Currency Display

I'm using Access 2003 d/b as my data source. One of my fields contains
salary information, but when I merge into the Word 2003 document, the
formatting is not displaying the comma and decimal point or just like
it displays inside my database. I can add this information using "edit
individual letters", but is there a way to add this to the salary
information merge field in Word?

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See "Formatting Word fields with switches" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Stars" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm using Access 2003 d/b as my data source. One of my fields contains
salary information, but when I merge into the Word 2003 document, the
formatting is not displaying the comma and decimal point or just like
it displays inside my database. I can add this information using "edit
individual letters", but is there a way to add this to the salary
information merge field in Word?

Thanks!

display of embedded graphics lags, sometimes they will not display kl Microsoft Word Help 1 December 21st 05 08:09 PM
Table display problems JimSym Tables 1 June 11th 05 04:44 PM
Logo and Signature on template don't display Chrisso Microsoft Word Help 1 May 1st 05 05:04 PM
How do I get all my Word documents within one Word window RobJacobs Microsoft Word Help 5 April 12th 05 03:04 AM
WORD 2002 will not display ASPX clip files. LOUISE Microsoft Word Help 1 January 11th 05 07:58 PM