Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default Cell Contents Disappears

I have pasted text into a cell and notice that the text abruptly stops at the
botttom of the page. I put my cursor at the last word in the cell and i can
type and type and type but nothing appears. I would like for the contents of
this cell to appear in the cell on the next page. Any idea's?

Thanks1