Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Virgil_

Default Why do cell contents move when an autoshape is moved over them?

Why do cell contents move when an autoshape is moved over them?

The autoshape is set to float over text but the contents, both pictures and
words move regardless of their cell alignment.

How can I stop this happening?

This did not happen untill I upgraded to Word 2000