Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hannah Hannah is offline

Default How do i insert a "box" that you can type into?

I am trying to set up a form that you can easily type what is requested.

Example:
Business Name {type your business name in here}

I want them to be able to click on the above and type away? Is this
possible? I would appreciate any help

Thanks,
Hannah